The screenshot below illustrates all possible types of security locks that can be set in an Enterprise Architect project.
- The user can run eaUtils to make changes on the following models:
- Accueil and Use Case Model views don't have any lock set.
- gfi view is locked to the current user.
- Data Model - MySQL view is locked to a group that includes the current user.
- The user is not able to use eaUtils on the following models due to existing locks:
- Domain Model and "user toto" Data Model - MySQL are locked by another user
- Class Model has a full lock so no one can modify it.
When running an eaUtils update feature on a package, element or diagram, the following popup will be displayed if a security lock prevents the user's session from making any change: