eaUtils future releases will include additional features as identified below. I will try to keep this list updated as I identify enhancements or new features for a future release.
- Enhance the sequence numbering sorting option, currently limited to the first level e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 3.1, 3.2, to support cases like 2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, etc.
- Make all elements selectable within a diagram (sometimes having multiple non selectable objects take ages to revert to selectable)
- SysML IBD additional helpers
- Include a support for EA packages in the Project Browser Sorting features ; sorting features are limited to EA elements as the tree position for package is maintained separately.
- Sort attributes
- Change the confirmation message after running the generate alias feature to provide the number of updated elements, or advise if no element has been updated
- Add the support to clear the aliases on external elements