Welcome to eaUtils
Utilities addin for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect
eaUtils is a free utilities add-in extension for Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect modelling tool. eaUtils provides features that have addressed a number of situations I've come across over the past years in my daily use of Sparx EA.
Most eaUtils features come from scripts that were initially wrote in Enterprise Architect. Some of these scripts have been shared via articles published on my blog www.umlchannel.com, and improved since in eaUtils Enterprise Architect addin. eaUtils was launched with the aim to gather all scripts in a Sparx Enterprise Enterprise Architect add-in for maintenance, installation, and diffusion purposes.
eaUtils 1.19 is available to download (help content has been updated).
eaUtils proved to be useful with your EA modelling projects? Please share your experience in the new Testimonials section, or make a personal donation via Paypal.
eaUtils feature list
- Sort elements in a package or composite element, or according to their layout in a diagram
- Sort diagrams in a package or elements according to their modified or created date/time
- Generate elements alias according to their layout in a diagram
- Diagram breadcrumb trail
- Enhanced Find in all Diagrams
- SysML stereotype mapping and synchronization between Blocks and Parts
- Image Asset support
- eaUtils keyboard shortcuts
- Update Notes
- Manage Visible Relations
Full release details are available from eaUtils History page.
Custom scripts, add-in, and other EA customization services
eaUtils latest release
Current version: eaUtils 1.19.2 (published in January 2021)
20/01/2021 - version 1.19.2 (release 2101-2)
- Locks management improvement: skip diagram elements locks check for features that won't update them e.g. diagram visible relations, breadcrumb
16/01/2021 - version 1.19.1 (release 2101-1)
- New diagram feature: diagram visible relations update (enhanced version of EA built-in feature) with Alt+V shortcut
- Added Expand/Collapse all buttons in the Package tree sorting window
eaUtils is available to download here. It has been downloaded more than 4000 times since its release.
eaUtils online Help is available here.